Saturday, July 7, 2012

243. #1 Record

#1 Record
Big Star
1972

Tracks
1. Feel 
2. Ballad of el Goodo 
3. In the Street 
4. Thirteen 
5. Don't Lie to Me 
6. India Song 
7. When My Baby's Beside Me 
8. My Life Is Right 
9. Give Me Another Chance 
10. Try Again 
11. Watch the Sunrise 
12. St 100/6



I am going out tonight so I have enlisted my sister to do my hair, dress me, and do my make up.  This might be a short post because I am pretty sure I will receiving orders soon on how to fix...all this.  I imagine the scene will play out like this:
Anyway, back on topic.  I have never heard of these guys before.  Apparently, some of these songs are in That Seventies Show but I never got into that show mostly because I hate everyone involved.  Still, this was a pretty enjoyable album.  Not memorable in the slightest bit, but a fun little pop rock gem.
RATING: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment