Monday, July 9, 2012

249. Made in Japan

Made in Japan
Deep Purple
1972

Tracks
1. Highway Star
2. Child In Time
3. Smoke On The Water
4. Mule
5. Strange Kind Of Woman
6. Lazy
7. Space Truckin'



Wow, what a fail.  I wanted to reach 250 today but have to leave for a sleepover with my sister before I can listen to 250.  SO CLOSE!!!!


Damn, I guess I will just hit that milestone tomorrow.  On to Deep Purple.  I am not a huge fan of these guys but they are in the book a lot so I guess I have to play nice.  Their "sound" is still there and pretty much the same, whether you love it or hate it.  However, these tracks are exceptionally long; "Space Truckin'" is almost twenty minutes.  That is way too long for a single track in my opinion.


A pretty fun album but if you want to check these guys out, I would go for Machine Head any day.

RATING: 3/5



No comments:

Post a Comment