Tuesday, July 28, 2020

702. Achtung Baby

Achtung Baby
U2
1991














Tracks
1. Zoo Station
2. Even Better Than The Real Thing
3. One
4. Until The End Of The World
5. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
6. So Cruel
7. The Fly
8. Mysterious Ways
9. Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World
10. Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
11. Acrobat


I know we have bigger things going on in the world, but I am still not over when U2 added an album to everybody's iTunes library without permission. The audacity! The arrogance! 

Which is really what is annoying about this band, or at least, its members. Some U2 haters grudgingly admit to finding some of their songs catchy, but I've never really taken a shine to any of their tracks. Although I do love the line, "I was drowning my sorrows but my sorrows, they learned to swim."


Brian Eno always boosts the production quality of an album, but I still found it a little boring.

RATING: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment