Friday, July 24, 2020

696. Apocalypse 91...The Enemy Strikes Black

Apocalypse 91...The Enemy Strikes Black
Public Enemy
1991














Tracks
1. Lost At Birth
2. Rebirth
3. Nighttrain
4. Can't Truss It
5. I Don't Wanna Be Called Yo Niga
6. How To Kill A Radio Consultant
7. By The Time I Get To Arizona
8. Move!
9. 1 Million Bottlebags
10. More News At 11
11. Shut Em Down
12. A Letter To The New York Post
13. Get The F... Outta Dodge
14. Bring Tha Noize


I am falling a little behind with posting these and the only album that I actually want to listen to right now is Taylor Swift's Folklore. So freaking amazing. But the beat goes on, and I have to listen to my quota of 900 hip hop albums a week.


I think even Public Enemy fans might note a decline in quality for this album, but not every artist can improve with age (my girl Taylor Swift makes it look easy). Still, if you enjoyed their previous work I am sure this will tickle your fancy as well. 

Now I can go listen to Cardigan in peace.

RATING: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment