Thursday, July 30, 2020

703. The White Room

The White Room
KLF
1991














Tracks
1. What Time Is Love?
2. Make It Rain
3. 3 A.M Eternal (Live at the S.S.L)
4. Church of the KLF
5. Last Train to Transcentral (Live From The Lost Continent)
6. Build A Fire
7. The White Room
8. No More Tears
9. Justified and Ancient


I took a break from listening to albums yesterday because it was my birthday, and I cannot tolerate any electronica on that day. I am doubling up on albums today though, which I might actually start doing anyway so I can finish this project by the end of the year. It would be a satisfying way to end a year remarkably devoid of satisfaction.

I have a feeling this is one of those albums that you were supposed to listen to on drugs. Soberly, it wasn't very interesting. "What Time is Love?" was very obnoxious, and none of the other tracks really stuck.

Definitely not a birthday worthy album. 

RATING: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment