Tuesday, July 14, 2020

687. Woodface

Woodface
Crowded House
1991














Tracks
1. Chocolate Cake
2. It's Only Natural
3. Fall At Your Feet
4. Tall Trees
5. Weather With You
6. Whispers And Moans
7. Four Seasons In One Day
8. There Goes God
9. Fame Is
10. All I Ask
11. As Sure As I Am
12. Italian Plastic
13. She Goes On
14. How Will You Go


I wasn't familiar with any artists from New Zealand; this List will make you forget music can be produced outside of Manchester or the West Coast of the US. I actually really enjoyed this. We are really getting into that familiar nineties sound.

It's hard to narrow this album down to a favorite song. All of the songs were catchy with smart lyrics. It's nice to get an accessible album that truly has something to say.

I hope we get more of them down the line. A solid four star entry.

RATING: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment