Thursday, June 25, 2020

668. Shake Your Money Maker

Shake Your Money Maker
The Black Crowes
1990

















Tracks
1. Twice As Hard
2. Jealous Again
3. Sister Luck
4. Could I've Been So Blind
5. Seeing Things
6. Hard To Handle
7. Thick 'n' Thin
8. She Talks To Angels
9. Struttin' Blues
10. Stare It Cold


I expected the Listmakers to make us suffer after presenting us with such a good album yesterday, so as not to disturb the equilibrium. However, this was also a decent album, and maybe I am wrong about the Listmakers sinister proclivities. 

This felt like a bit of a throwback to the Stones era of hard rock and I was here for it. Maybe it wasn't the most unique sound, but not every album has to turn a genre on its ear. I didn't feel like there was a bad track in the entire album, which is a unique enough experience for me.

Recommended.

RATING: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment