Friday, June 12, 2020

655. Pump

Pump
Aerosmith
1989














Tracks
1. Young Lust
2. F.I.N.E.
3. Going Down/ Love In An Elevator
4. Monkey On My Back
5. Water Song/ Janie's Got A Gun
6. Dulcimer Stomp/ The Other Side
7. My Girl
8. Don't Get Mad, Get Even
9. Hoodoo / Voodoo Medicine Man
10. What It Takes/Hidden Instrumental


After the last couple of albums, it's nice to have some lighter fare. I don't mean this is a particularly good album, but it's not very demanding and a welcome break from obscure entires that only music critics like (or pretend to like). 

That being said, this music still isn't really my thing. There were a couple stand out tracks, such as "Janie's Got a Gun" but for the most part, it felt like pretty standard cock rock music.

Hopefully, the Pixies can deliver a really good album tomorrow, because we are in another rut of so-so entries here.

RATING: 3/5


No comments:

Post a Comment