Thursday, June 11, 2020

653. What's That Noise?

What's That Noise?
Coldcut
1989




Tracks
1. People Hold On
2. Fat (Party And Bullshit)
3. I'm In Deep
4. My Telephone
5. Reportage
6. Which Doctor
7. Stop This Crazy Thing
8. No Connection
9. Smoke 1
10. Doctorin' The House
11. What's That Noise


I am running a wee bit behind on reviews, mostly for work related reasons. I found time to fit this irritating album in somewhere, which did nothing to improve my mood or stress levels.

I didn't have high hopes for an album that acknowledged it is just noise anyway. I felt like this album had no direction or cohesion to it. I suppose that was the point; they wanted to mix a lot of different sounds and artists, but the result was underwhelming.

Entirely skippable.

RATING: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment