Tuesday, June 23, 2020

665. En Tact

En Tact
The Shamen
1990














Tracks
1. Move Any Mountain
2. Human NRG (Massey)
3. Possible Worlds
4. Omega Amigo
5. Evil Is Even [Edit]
6. Hyperreal Orbit
7. Lightspan
8. Make It Mine
9. Oxygen Restriction
10. Hear Me
11. 666 Edit
12. Make It Minimal
13. Hyperreal Selector
14. Lightspan Soundwave
15. Progen 91 (I.R.P. In the Land of Oz)


Ugh, another rave album which would only be interesting if you were attending an actual rave. As is, this is just another boring electronica album.

This probably says more about me than the album, but at one point in listening to this, I fleetingly forgot I was playing music and my stomach dropped, thinking the sounds being emitted from my speakers meant my laptop was broken. 

So entirely skippable, and I hope the presence of this and 808 state doesn't indicate an upswing in the amount of electronica we have to endure.

RATING: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment