Tuesday, June 2, 2020

645. L'Eau Rouge

L'Eau Rouge
The Young Gods
1989















Tracks
1. La Fille De La Mort
2. Rue Des Tempetes
3. L'Eau Rouge
4. Charlotte
5. Longue Route
6. Crier Les Chiens
7. Ville Notre
8. Les Enfants
9. L'Amourir
10. Pas Mal


It's even harder to care about Swiss industrial music than usual, with every insane thing happening right now in my country. But the beat goes on, so let's see what the Young Gods have gifted us with today.

The lyrics are a mix of German, French, and English, and the album mostly consists of orchestral loops. I don't find experimental albums very enjoyable to listen to; even when you like them, they never seem to graduate past "novelties." So this isn't the worst novelty album I have ever heard, but I didn't find it terribly interesting either.

As a side note to my readers, please feel free to reach out (privately or publicly) if you need somebody to talk to. You have an ally in me.:) #BLM


RATING: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment