Wednesday, August 1, 2012

257. Manassas

Manassas
Stephen Stills
1972

Tracks
1. Song Of Love
2. Crazies
3. Cuban Bluegrass
4. Jet Set 
5. Anyway
6. Both Of Us (Bound To Lose) 
7. Fallen Eagle 
8. Jesus Gave Love Away For Free 
9. Colorado 
10. So Begins The Task 
11. Hide It So Deep 
12. Don't Look At My Shadow 
13. It Doesn't Matter 
14. Johnny's Garden 
15. Bound To Fall 
16. How Far 
17. Move Around 
18. Love Gangster 
19. What To Do 
20. Right Now 
21. Treasure 
22. Blues Man



I am in an extremely foul mood, mostly because my mom and I just got in a fight.  Blah x 10.  Stephen Stills didn't exactly help; I am so sick of him.  I feel like I am in an endless CSNY vortex. I mean, I like the guys but not that much.


Here is a string of your pretty standard folk songs, some sadder than others.  As you can see from the album cover, this was actually more of a group effort than a solo act.  In fact, Stills rarely sings alone in this album.


I will probably come back and add to this when I don't want to kick something.

RATING: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment