Tuesday, August 7, 2012

264. Roxy Music

Roxy Music
Roxy Music
1972

Tracks
1. Re-make/Re-model 
2. Ladytron 
3. If There Is Something
4. Virginia Plain
5. 2 H.B. 
6. The Bob (Medley) 
7. Chance Meeting 
8. Would You Believe? 
9. Sea Breezes 
10. Bitters End


I was listening to this album while getting ready for work.  Since this album was the background music for me poking myself in the eye with a mascara wand, feeling fat, and trying to smooth down frizz, you might think I am bias while reviewing this album.  I am strongly convinced, however, I would hate it anyway.

This album is a real clusterfuck.  There is acapella, space sounds, synthesizers, and, if I am not mistaken, didgeridoos.  I really don't think this counts as music.  In fact, it saddens me that it does.  These are just random jarring sounds!!! Where is the beauty?  I am going to go be disillusioned with life now.

RATING: 1/5


No comments:

Post a Comment