Saturday, August 4, 2012

260. The Eagles

The Eagles
The Eagles
1972

Tracks
1. Take It Easy 
2. Witchy Woman 
3. Chug All Night 
4. Most Of Us Are Sad 
5. Nightingale 
6. Train Leaves Here This Morning 
7. Take The Devil 
8. Earlybird 
9. Peaceful Easy Feeling 
10. Tryin'



FINALLY!  An album that is generally panned by critics.  Do you know what this means???  It means I will probably like it!


I was familiar with the The Eagles for awhile; I think everyone has heard "Love Lifts Us Up Where We Belong".  Of course, Stewie sings it best:
Anyway, I was excited to see what other poppy hits they would come up with.  Believe me, I was not disappointed.  This album is full of catchy tunes, my favorite being "Take It Easy".  This album as much depth as a puddle, but that is the beauty of it!  It was so nice to take a break from all the pretentious, intellectual albums.  Now I am refreshed and ready to listen to Tim Buckley tomorrow. RATING: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment