Wednesday, February 22, 2012

177. Bitches Brew

Bitches Brew
Miles Davis
1970

Tracks
1. Pharaoh's Dance
2. Bitches Brew
3. Spanish Key
4. John McLaughlin
5. Miles Runs The Voodoo Down
6. Sanctuary



Real classy title, Davis.  It made me fall in love with this album from the start!!!


Seriously, though, this was torture.  The tracks are SO LONG!!  The first one is about twenty minutes and the next one is twenty seven minutes.  I don't know how long the others ones are because I haven't listened to them yet.  Don't worry, non existent readers who never comment >:<, I am finishing it right now but I just got so bored!!  First of all, I am not a jazz fan to begin with so I knew this would not be very pleasant.  Couple that with really repetitive tracks that all blur together and you know I am hooked.  Yikes.  Maybe I hated it even more because it is Wednesday.  I could never get the hang of Wednesdays.

RATING: 0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment