Saturday, February 11, 2012

157. Led Zeppelin II

Led Zeppelin II
Led Zeppelin
1969

Tracks
1. Whole Lotta Love
2. What Is And What Should Never Be
3. Lemon Song 
4. Thank You 
5. Heartbreaker 
6. Livin' Lovin' Maid (She's Just a Woman)
7. Ramble On
8. Moby Dick
9. Bring It On Home



Amanda: I actually expected this album to be a lot better than the previous Zeppelin but I thought they got worst.  They sounded more inconsistent and, for lack of a better word, messy.  They weren't singing, they were yelling and they weren't playing instruments, they were blaring them.  I got sick of them really easily.  Maybe it was because I had to listen to so many albums today but I really did not enjoy this.  Oh well, we will try again tomorrow.

RATING: 2/5


1 comment:

  1. It's so heavy! This is the best hard rock I've ever heard. Maybe doing the recording sessions while on tour added a live energy, I find their sound amazing. John Bonham is phenomenal on this, but all four are much improved over the first album. As are the songs. Only the instrumental prevented me from giving every track a five star rating.

    ReplyDelete