Wednesday, March 7, 2012

178. Twelve Dreams of Dr. Sardonicus

Twelve Dreams of Dr. Sardonicus
Spirit
1970

Tracks
1. Prelude/Nothin' To Hide
2. Nature's Way
3. Animal Zoo
4. Love Has Found A Way
5. Why Can't I Be Free
6. Mr Skin
7. Space Child
8. When I Touch You
9. Street Worm
10. Life Has Just Begun
11. Morning Will Come
12. Soldier



Yeah, it took me about two weeks to do this one album.  I am not proud.  I am going to blame it on my sister visiting.  Of course, she was only here one week but let's not quibble.


I think one reason I thought getting through this album was so hard was that it was just so...okay. It didn't stir up any love or hate.  In fact, it did not stir up anything.  It was just so..meh.  I thought I could get into "Why Can't I Be Free" but I can't even remember the tune now.  Sorry this post is so boring but it goes with the theme.  See?  You should be happy that you are reading this; I am getting you to feel the music!

RATING: 2/5



"Why Can't I Be Free"/"Love Has Found a Way":



No comments:

Post a Comment