Saturday, February 18, 2012

175. Cosmo's Factory

Cosmo's Factory
The Creedence Clearwater Revival
1970

Tracks
1. Ramble Tamble
2. Before You Accuse Me
3. Travelin' Band
4. Ooby Dooby
5. Lookin' Out My Back Door
6. Run Through the Jungle 
7. Up Around the Bend 
8. My Baby Left Me 
9. Who'll Stop the Rain 
10. I Heard It Through the Grapevine 
11. Long as I Can See the Light



We are starting the 70s!!!  To be honest, I am a bit scared.  Wasn't this the era of disco?  Yikes. By the way, thanks for leaving such great comments on my awards post.  I love the controversy you guys invoked!  Jerks.


Anyway, I really like The Creedence Clearwater Revival.  I never remember, though, until I listen to one of their albums.  They have a really folksy, Americana vibe that I get really into.  This is odd, because I hated Easy Rider.  I think the highlight in this album is definitely "I Heard It Through the Grapevine".  They really make the song their own and I actually prefer it to Marvin Gaye's.  Great way to start the 70s!

RATING: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment