Friday, July 22, 2016

487. Wild Gift

Wild Gift
X
1981














Tracks
1. Once Over Twice 
2. We're Desperate 
3. Adult Books 
4. Universal Corner 
5. I'm Coming Over 
6. It's Who You Know 
7. In This House That I Call Home 
8. Some Other Time 
9. White Girl 
10. Beyond And Back 
11. Back 2 The Base 
12. When Our Love Passed Out On The Couch
13. Year 1


I waited quite a long time in between listening to this album and sitting down to write the review.  To tell you the truth, all of these punk albums are sort of blending together anyway. I would have never guessed that this would be the most represented genre on the List.

To be fair,  I guess this isn't pure punk.  It seems a lot more light hearted than the usual punk album and at times seemed more similar to a B-52 album than a Sex Pistols one.  This made for pretty fun listening, although I can't honestly say that anything in particular stuck out to me.

So a short review for a somewhat forgettable album.  But I promise tomorrow I will Talk, Talk, Talk (I apologize for the pun; I am quite tired).

RATING: 3/5

1 comment: