Monday, August 8, 2016

488. Talk, Talk, Talk

Talk, Talk, Talk
Psychedelic Furs
1981














Tracks
1. Dumb Waiters
2. Pretty In Pink
3. I Wanna Sleep With You
4. No Tears
5. Mr. Jones
6. Into You Like A Train
7. It Goes On
8. So Run Down
9. All Of This And Nothing
10. She Is Mine


I hang my head in shame for not keeping my promise of daily posts.  I just moved so I have been pretty busy.  But I guess it is a poor workman who blames his tools.  Or in this case a poor blogger who blames her heavy picture frames that she isn't tall enough to hang up herself.

The quickest way to my heart is through my love of movies and cheese, so, in my opinion, no song tops "Pretty in Pink."  I found the rest of the songs entertaining too, although the the song "I Wanna Sleep With You" seems like the anthem of douchey single men everywhere.  

Anyway, I am quite excited for the next album, so I will try to get back on here asap.

RATING: 3/5

1 comment: