Monday, April 11, 2016

463. Ace of Spades

Ace of Spades
Motorhead
1980














Tracks
1. Ace Of Spades
2. Love Me Like A Reptile
3. Shoot You In The Back
4. Live To Win
5. Fast And Loose
6. We Are The Road Crew
7. Fire Fire
8. Jailbait
9. Dance
10. Bite The Bullet
11. Chase Is Better Than The Catch
12. Hammer


I have done a lot of posts today and only have to write about Motorhead before I am free to pursue my other hobbies, like reading and doing jigsaw puzzles.  Fellas, leave your numbers in the comments.

Once again, I wait a tad bit too long in between listening to this album and writing about it.  Forgive me if I don't go into specifics.  I am not a huge fan of heavy metal (see above regarding jigsaw puzzles) but this was actually a lot better than I expected.  I didn't feel like this band was over gimmicky, which I feared from the cover.  It was rather repetitive, but it still was an enjoyable album.

Sorry for the short review, but I am eager to be done with writing for today.

RATING: 3/5


5 comments:

  1. Would you believe I've seen this lot live. Probably in the late 70's ..
    God, I was bored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this band;however, I love reading your reviews of albums, films and books! So entertaining! Thank you for doing this. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good question .. I was desperately trying to find a musical niche to fit into and be accepted bu other people.

    ReplyDelete