Sunday, September 23, 2012

288. A Wizard, A True Star

A Wizard, A True Star
Todd Rundgren
1973












Tracks
1. International Feel
2. Never Never Land
3. Tic Tick Tick It Wears Off
4. You
5. Need Your Head
6. Rock 'n' Roll
7. Pussy
8. Dogfight Giggle
9. You Don't Have To Camp Around
10. Flamingo
11. Zen Archer
12. Just Another Onionhead
13. Da Da Dali
14. When The Shit Hits The Fan
15. Sunset Boulevard
16. Le Feel Internacionale
17. Sometimes I Don't Know What To Feel
18. Does Anybody Love You
19. I'm So Proud
20. Oh Baby Baby
21. La La Means I Love You
22. Cool Jerk
23. Hungry For Love
24. I Don't Want To Tie You Down
25. Is It My Name
26. Just One Victory


And once again I use this blog as my glorious excuse for not doing any work.

All right, I get the impression from this album that Todd was a bit, shall we say, full of himself.  For instance, "Dogfight Giggle" is just a bunch of grating animal sounds.  Why would anyone want to listen to this??

In addition, Safari keeps closing after I write a fabulous, possibly award winning review and I sort of want to kick something.  Suffice to say, I am starting to think that this list was made by the most pretentious lot that ever gathered to write a book since the Scriblerus Club.

RATING: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment