Monday, September 10, 2012

283. For Your Pleasure

For Your Pleasure
Roxy Music
1973












Tracks
1. Do The Strand 
2. Beauty Queen 
3. Strictly Confidential 
4. Editions Of You
5. In Every Dream Home A Heartache 
6. Bogus Man 
7. Grey Lagoons 
8. For Your Pleasure


All right, I don't know what the hell I am doing.  I have to leave in about forty five minutes but right now I am still in my pajamas, writing this blog instead of getting ready.  I blame it on Monday morning inertia.

Well, more experimental rock.  This is apparently right before the band collapsed because of artistic differences.  So, this is awkward.  I guess this is when they were at their best...and I didn't like it.  At all.

It was just so pretentious; immediately when you start listening to it, they go into this spacey jam.  Not to mention the song about the inflatable sex doll.  What?

I guess I am just not uppity enough to enjoy this.

RATING: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment