Wednesday, January 23, 2013

313. Kimono My House

Kimono My House (whatever the fuck that means)
Sparks
1974














Tracks
1. This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Both Of Us
2. Amateur Hour
3. Falling In Love With Myself Again
4. Here In Heaven
5. Thank God It's Not Christmas
6. Hasta Manana Monsieur
7. Talent Is An Asset
8. Complaints
9. In My Family
10. Equator


This is another extremely odd album.  Don't you miss the days when we just had Sinatra singing old love songs?  The more recent the album, the freakier it is.

That is not to say that freaky is bad.  In fact, I quite enjoyed this album (except the last track is so annoying that I tried to cover my ears with a pillow).  This is really wacky pop rock music that sounds like it could be playing at a circus.  I haven't read a single bad review for this album and that is because it is just plain fun!  Weird fun but that is the best kind.

RATING: 5/5

1 comment: