Tuesday, January 22, 2013

312. Phaedra

Phaedra
Tangerine Dream
1974














Tracks
1. Phaedra 
2. Mysterious Semblance at the Strand of Nightmares 
3. Movements of a Visionary 
4. Sequent c'


I know I will be revealing my nerdiness to a damning degree here when I say this, but if planet Hoth had a soundtrack, it would be this album.  The whole album has a very ice planet feel, for those that don't speak geek.  I have no idea why it is an ice planet and not just another planet but to answer that, you have to listen to the album.

The entire album is synthesized weird noises.  It sounds like that would get obnoxious but it actually is soothing (and only 30 minutes).  Still, I don't know if semi relaxing noises has a place in this list.  But next time you want to listen to music to de stress, this is certainly a viable option.

RATING: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment