Tuesday, January 1, 2013

308. It's Too Late To Stop Now

It's Too Late To Stop Now
Van Morrison
1974














Tracks
1. Ain't Nothin' You Can Do
2. Warm Love 
3. Into The Mystic 
4. These Dreams Of You 
5. I Believe To My Soul 
6. I've Been Working 
7. Help Me 
8. Wild Children 
9. Domino 
10. I Just Want To Make Love To You 
11. Bring It On Home To Me 
12. Saint Dominic's Preview 
13. Take Your Hands Out Of My Pocket 
14. Listen To The Lion 
15. Here Comes The Night 
16. Gloria 
17. Caravan 
18. Cypress Avenue


Happy New Year everyone!  Well, my goal last year with this blog was to get to 506.  That would have worked out if I listened to an album everyday.  So I was a tad bit off in my calculations.  Still, I am going to make an effort to have music in my life everyday this year. We shall see.

In the mean time, I have been listening to this album for about two weeks.  It is extremely long and I haven't had a ton of free time.  Most people's experience with Van Morrison is the song "Brown Eyed Girl" which I think is one of the most annoying songs of all time.  Still, I found myself liking this album.  The song "I Just Want To Make Love To You" was extremely catchy and fun.

A little too long but still a good time.  Insert dirty joke here.

RATING: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment