Tuesday, November 27, 2012

302. Bad Company

Bad Company
Bad Company
1974














Tracks
1. Can't Get Enough
2. Rock Steady 
3. Ready For Love 
4. Don't Let Me Down 
5. Bad Company 
6. Way I Choose 
7. Movin' On 
8. Seagull


I keep switching between what blog I am most interested in and lately it has been movies, so sorry for not posting lately.  I actually started listening to this album about a week ago and only just now finished.

When I first read about this album, everyone called it "pedestrian".  Naturally, I assumed I would love it because my tastes in music are, um, less than cultivated.  I actually didn't like it too much.  I think that means I am growing.

It was just so generic.  It seems like the kind of music that would play in a movie during a high school party.  I have no idea why it would be on the list when there is absolutely no originality in the album.

Oh well.  I think what we should take away from this is that I am becoming a refined intellectual. Now if I could only drink tea without gagging…

RATING: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment