Tuesday, May 29, 2012

195. Gasoline Alley

Gasoline Alley
Rod Stewart
1970

Tracks
1. Gasoline Alley
2. It's All Over Now
3. Only A Hobo
4. My Way Of Giving
5. Country Comfort
6. Cut Across Shorty
7. Lady Day
8. Jo's Lament 
9. You're My Girl



Rod Stewart.  There is a familiar name that I couldn't have placed in a million years before today.    I did feel like that name had a negative connotation; like I shouldn't have liked him for some reason?

As I contemplate my utterly uninteresting thoughts, I will continue with the post.  This is a really great album.  I love it when anyone but Bob Dylan sings Bob Dylan songs.  "Only a Hobo" was a really great track and the instrumentals on "Gasoline Alley" were awesome.  Also, he has a really unique voice that is catchy.  Check it out!



RATING: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment