Saturday, May 26, 2012

193. Live at Leeds

Live at Leeds
The Who
1970

Tracks
1. Heaven And Hell
2. I Can't Explain
3. Fortune Teller
4. Tattoo
5. Young Man (Blues)
6. Substitute
7. Happy Jack 
8. I'm A Boy
9. A Quick One 
10. Summertime Blues
11. Shakin' All Over/Spoonful
12. My Generation
13. Magic Bus



I have officially decided that I don't like listening to recordings of concerts.  It doesn't it the least make me feel like I was there.  It just makes me sad that I wasn't.  Plus, it is so raw which would be exciting in a concert setting but just kind of feels bad outside of one.  Also,  the banter really makes no sense on a recording.


That being said, The Who are pretty great here.  Though I still feel like they are not living up to My Generation, the songs were pretty good.  Except when they did some of Tommy.  That was just upsetting.  Wow, I am really a hater today.  I apologize, I do like The Who.

RATING: 3/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment