Monday, May 28, 2012

194. Third

Third
Soft Machine
1970

Tracks
1. Facelift
2. Slightly All The Time
3. Moon In June
4. Out Bloody Rageous



Oh dear god make it stop.  I am actually getting a pounding headache from this album.  That is right folks.  The 1001 journey is a painful one.  I am about twenty five minutes into this album as I write this.  As I am a loyal follower of the Book, I will listen to the album through the end.  However, I can safely say I can give my opinion of it right now.


What would prompt anyone to make those noises?  This album isn't even fun in a "hey, you crazy kids" kind of way.  It is nauseating.  The band members pound on the piano and play unpleasant instruments that actually made me cringe.  Ugh.


RATING: 0 stars (I draw the line when it actually hurts to listen to the music)

No comments:

Post a Comment