Sunday, April 1, 2012

183. John Lennon/ Plastic Ono Band

John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band
John Lennon
1970

Tracks
1. Mother
2. Hold On
3. I Found Out
4. Working Class Hero
5. Isolation
6. Remember
7. Love
8. Well Well Well
9. Look At Me
10. God
11. My Mummy's Dead
12. Power To The People
13. Do The Oz



So I have been writing posts for my movie blog for approximately two hours and I am getting really tired.  Must push through...for Lennon's sake.


You know that feeling when someone you don't really know that well just bursts into tears right in front of you.  You're like "I wish I could help...um, do you want me to call someone...I don't know what you are crying about...can I leave?"  That is what I was like through this entire album.  Lennon kind of just whines about his mom and his life and society.  It is like "I am sad that you are sad, but what do you want me to do about it?".  It was very exhausting.


All right so I hate to say this about such an artist but here goes...that was frankly obnoxious.  The last two songs just keep repeating the names of the song for like four minutes each.  It made my head hurt.  That was whiny and bad.  Still, I have faith that Lennon will come back.  Right?


RATING: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment