Saturday, April 14, 2012

184. Deja Vu

Deja Vu
Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young
1970

Tracks
1. Carry On 
2. Teach Your Children 
3. Almost Cut My Hair 
4. Helpless 
5. Woodstock 
6. Déjà Vu 
7. Our House 
8. 4 + 20 
9. Country Girl
10. Everybody I Love You



Ah, I love this band.  Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young are always able to cheer me up.  Sometimes, when I feel upset, happy music kind of feels like it is rubbing itself in my face.  However, this band is the perfect combination of sunshine and rainbows and it always makes me feel better.  This album is no exception.


This is the first album with Young adding to the original trio.  It features some light songs but some of the tracks also carry a message like "Teach Your Children" and "Woodstock".  A truly amazing album and one that you should check out immediately.  Like right now. Do it.  Just do it.


RATING: 5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment