Sunday, April 15, 2012

185. Paranoid

Paranoid
Black Sabbath
1970

Tracks
1. War Pigs
2. Paranoid
3. Planet Caravan
4. Iron Man
5. Electric Funeral
6. Hand Of Doom
7. Rat Salad
8. Fairies Wear Boots



Could it be?  A heavy metal album that doesn't make me what to yell "you kids!"???


I guess I have to accept this as my reality and just ignore the aliens that are altering the universe in this way.  Can you tell I am tired?  Anyway, this album was a lot of fun.  Ozzy has an interesting voice that really grows on you and the instrumentals were off the...off the what?  What expression am I thinking of?  It was good; all right?


In other news, my dad and I had a conversation today about CSNY which was really surprising since he isn't really a music person.  That is another thing I love about this journey; the connections it forges.

RATING: 4/5



I will probably edit this later since little sense was made today.

No comments:

Post a Comment