Wednesday, March 18, 2020

577. Throwing Muses

Throwing Muses
Throwing Muses
1986














Tracks
1. Call Me
2. Green
3. Hate My Way
4. Rabbits Dying
5. America
6. Fear
7. Stand Up
8. Soul Soldier


I hope everybody is holding up well and maintaining their sanity. It is, at the very least, a great time to catch up on projects like this one. I wasn't expecting to enjoy this album as much as I did, but I am happy to report that we have broken our streak of ho-hum albums.

You can tell they are breaking some new ground, and you can see the influence this album has had on future groups. Strangely, I haven't heard this band referenced very much. I am hoping they appear on the List again.

It's also a thrill to have a woman show up on this List, unfortunately it is a rather rare occurrence. Great album, great band.

RATING: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment