Tuesday, October 16, 2012

290. Countdown to Ecstasy

Countdown to Exstasy
Steely Dan
1973












Tracks
1. Bodhisattva 
2. Razor Boy 
3. The Boston Rag 
4. Your Gold Teeth 
5. Show Biz Kids 
6. My Old School 
7. Pearl Of The Quarter 
8. King Of The World


Man, I have really been slugging through the last of the 200s.  I will blame it on recent events in my life (we are talking about psychics, stalkers, and unrequited love here people). Trying to get back on the album wagon.  Keep your fingers crossed.

Anyway, this album certainly was enough to make me want to get back to music again.  The whole album kind of sounded like a mix of The Beatles and something more South American.  It also sounded very coherent even though the way I am describing it, it kind of sounds like a mess.

Overall, this one was a lot of fun.  I was making pasta while listening to it and kind of resembled Cate Blanchett from Bandits.
RATING: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment