Friday, June 3, 2011

Introduction

Introduction

Amanda: Hello, everyone!  As you may or may not have realized, I am really into the 1001 series.  For this blog, Brie (who I think of as a sister) and I will be going chronologically through the 1001 Albums book.  I know everyone will eagerly await my posts but give Brie a chance too please!:)  I just want to make it clear that we are not music students nor do we have any formal education in musical theory.  We will be reviewing these songs on how we felt when we heard them, if we liked it, and if we thought the singer had talent.  We are doing these reviews to learn more about music not because we are already experts.  So no bitching, please.
Brie: Welcome! Going through 1001 albums seems like such a daunting task and a long, tedious process. But it will be so much better if we have loyal followers that comment frequently and experience the music with us! I am so excited to expand my musical horizons, add discover more of what I like and don't like. And why would I be any less of a blogger than you, Amanda? Haven't you ever heard of beginner's luck? :) Amanda and I like some of the same music (jazz, Billy Joel, Bob Marley), but we can have conflicting opinions other than that! This could get juicy!

No comments:

Post a Comment