Monday, September 18, 2017

526. Eliminator

Eliminator
ZZ Top
1983














Tracks
1. Gimme All Your Lovin' 
2. Got Me Under Pressure 
3. Sharp Dressed Man 
4. I Need You Tonight 
5. I Got The Six
6. Legs 
7. Thug 
8. TV Dinners 
9. Dirty Dog 
10. If I Could Only Flag Her Down 
11. Bad Girl


As a 22 year old woman, I think I would be quite an exceptional person if I got enjoyment out of this.  Now, I did like Tres Hombres, but unfortunately, this album didn't hold the same appeal for me.  

Did they get cheesier?  I think the 80s were a bad influence on them.  I guess there has always been an element of cheese in ZZ Top, but it was decidedly less charming this go-round.

Anyway, another just okay album.  I'm looking forward to getting blown away by something soon.

RATING: 3/5

1 comment: