Friday, March 20, 2015

380. Pink Flag

Pink Flag
Wire
1977













Tracks
1. Reuters
2. Field Day For The Sundays
3. Three Girl Rhumba
4. Ex Lion Tamer
5. Lowdown
6. Start To Move
7. Brazil
8. It's So Obvious
9. Surgeon's Girl
10. Pink Flag
11. Commercial
12. Straight Line
13. 106 Beats That
14. Mr Suit
15. Strange
16. Fragile
17. Mannequin
18. Different To Me
19. Champs
20. Feeling Called Love
21. 12XU


I knew we would hit a snag eventually in this string of great albums.  This album legitimately gave me a headache.  There was absolutely no talent behind the vocals and the music was incredibly loud and obnoxious.

I don't have too much to say about this album, except that after such a great patch, this was extremely disappointing.  The songs were sometimes only thirty seconds long, but I could have had sworn it was just one long, drawn out track.  I seriously considered taking a break since my head was pounding so much.  I stuck it out, though, and was counting down the seconds.

A sucky suck fest that essentially broke my brain.  Hence the term, sucky suck fest.

RATING: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment