Sunday, January 26, 2014

353. Boston

Boston
Boston
1976














Tracks
1. More Than A Feeling
2. Peace Of Mind
3. Foreplay (Long Time)
4. Rock 'n' Roll Band
5. Smokin'
6. Hitch A Ride
7. Something About You
8. Let Me Take You Home Tonight


I immediately fell in love with this album as soon as the music started.  I went right to Google to find more music like this and discovered that this album is either considered a guilty pleasure or complete crap.  Why does this always happen?  So I guess if you want to be a sophisticated music fan, say you like the opposite of whatever love.  But if you want to actually have some fun, stick with mine shitty tastes!

Apparently, "More Than A Feeling" is the major hit off this album and is even on Guitar Hero.  I actually thought that every song was just as catchy as that one.  Granted, I didn't pay too much attention to the lyrics but the music is so fun that it doesn't really matter.

Sorry for the short review but I have to write a speech and am entering meltdown territory.  So a great album, like Queen without the pretentiousness.

RATING: 5/5

More Than A Feeling:


3 comments:

  1. Great Album! Great Review! We have the same taste in a lot of music lately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome discovery! I only knew "More than a feeling" but as you say every song is great! Pure energy!

    ReplyDelete