Friday, May 31, 2013

330. Physical Graffiti

Physical Graffiti
Led Zeppelin
1975













Tracks
1. Custard Pie
2. The Rover
3. In My Time Of Dying
4. Houses Of The Holy 
5. Trampled Underfoot 
6. Kashmir
7. In The Light
8. Bron-Yr-Aur 
9. Down By The Seaside
10. Ten Years Gone
11. Night Flight
12. Wanton Song
13. Boogie With Stu
14. Black Country Woman
15. Sick Again 


I am currently lying in bed and recovering from collarbone surgery.  Although it is quite painful, it will give me a chance to listen to some more albums and watch great movies.  So let's get cracking!

By now I am quite familiar with Led Zeppelin, having listening to at least five of their albums.  While I always enjoy the ride, Led has never made it on to my iPod, nor has there been a single song that has ever really jumped out at me.  This album was no exception.

My biggest complaint with this album was the sheer length of it.  Throughout the album, I felt like they were just trying to kill some time by adding in filler tracks.

It seems like I am bashing the album.  I really did like it; the songs were catchy and well done.  Still, no song stood out for me and the whole album was just way too long.  Possibly I am being hard on the album because I am cranky and in pain.  But it's my blog so I can do what I want.

RATING: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment