Sunday, February 2, 2020

573. Peace Sells... But Who's Buying

Peace Sells...But Who's Buying
Megadeth
1986














Tracks
1. Wake Up Dead
2. The Conjuring
3. Peace Sells
4. Devil's Island
5. Good Mourning / Black Friday
6. Bad Omen
7. I Ain't Superstitious
8. My Last Words


Oy, more metal. As heavy metal albums show up on this list with alarming frequency, it might be fun to turn it into some kind of drinking game. But that would no doubt kill me, and I really want to live long enough to hear Taylor Swift's next album. So we must soldier on, soberly and stoically.

So this was...another metal album. It is certainly not the worst I have ever heard and at least the songs were shorter, so you know Megadeth is less self indulgent than most. Still, not my favorite genre. I can Black Sabbath and maybe some Iron Maiden. And that's it.

Next up, Bon Jovi!

RATING: 2/5

1 comment:

  1. Mostly just not very good, and not even half as good as Metallica with whom they are often compared. I found Slayer and Anthrax the best thrash metal on the List so far.

    ReplyDelete