Monday, September 2, 2019

560. Psychocandy

Psychocandy
The Jesus and Mary Chain
1985


















Tracks
1. Just Like Honey
2. Living End
3. Taste The Floor
4. Hardest Walk
5. Cut Dead
6. In A Hole
7. Taste Of Cindy
8. Never Understand
9. Inside Me
10. Sowing Seeds
11. My Little Underground
12. You Trip Me Up
13. Something's Wrong
14. It's So Hard


I haven't posted on this blog in awhile, because the only music I have been listening to lately has been Taylor Swift's new album. Have we not reached a place free of judgment yet? Anyway, I listened to this album on YouTube, and YouTube kept interjecting the playlist with Taylor Swift songs. I think it was self defense.

This album falls under the category of "noise pop." Basically it means they play fairly normal pop music, only they drown it out with feedback and background noise. This is supposed to enhance the experience in some way, I suppose, but I am at a loss to say how.

It's almost as if I declared I was no longer going to proofread anything I published and expected to be praised for that choice. Actually, I haven't proofread a lot of my posts and I expect a lot of praise. Point to The Jesus and Mary Chain.

RATING: 2/5


No comments:

Post a Comment