Sunday, November 23, 2014

374. Heavy Weather

Heavy Weather
Weather Report
1977













Tracks
1. Birdland
2. Remark You Made
3. Teen Town
4. Harlequin
5. Rumba Mama
6. Palladium
7. Juggler
8. Havona


Getting back here to write has not exactly been easy and when you have an album like this, it makes everything harder.  This is a jazz fusion album.  Should we all just puke now or wait until I am done with the review?

I expected a bit of a pretentious mess when I first played this album.  At least that would have been halfway interesting.  This was just an incredibly dull that would have had me pushing on the door open button in the elevator, if I was listening to the song in its presumably natural habitat.

Just plain boring and I have no idea why this would be in The Book.  Thankfully, I can bash it quite hard, since no one has heard of it.  Hear that Weather Report?  You are completely alone....too much?

RATING: 1/5

1 comment: